• Punctuality is essential at all times. Students who contravene this rule without valid reason will be punished as per rules.
• No student will remain in the campus or in the class room after the last bell has been rung. Their manner of movement should be quiet and orderly, at all times. Students are forbidden to bring into the school valuable articles such as Jewellery, costly fountain pens, wrist watches, mobile phones. If earrings must be worn then they must be small hoops or studs. Nose rings, bangles, rings, bracelets, tattoos, mehendi of any kind are not permitted.
• Students are not permitted to carry money to school except bus charges where applicable. Only literature which is connected with the school work is to be brought to school.
• Every child must carry a bag/satchel. No books should be carried loose. Children are advised to behave in an orderly manner in the school and in public places. Use of swear words and foul language, scribbling and scratching on School furniture and School walls and any misbehaviour in school buses and public places will be strictly dealt with.
• Students are instructed not to play ball in the classroom or use cricket bats and hockey sticks, except on the playground. The cost of repairs caused by damage to school property will be charged to the concerned students. Any pupil who is persistently insubordinate or is repeatedly or wilfully mischievous or is guilty of malpractice in connection with examinations or has committed an act of serious indiscipline and/or misbehaviour or who, in the opinion of the Head of the Institution, has an unwholesome influence on his fellow pupils, may be expelled permanently or removed from the school for a specified period by the Principal.
• The rule of good behaviour applies outside as well as inside the School. Social functions, involving pupils must not be organised without the Principal's approval. This applies to picnics, excursions and other outings also. Anybody who organises or takes part in these unauthorisedactivities will be liable for disciplinary action.
1. Only English should be spoken in the school premises so as to enable the pupils to acquire more fluency and knowledge in the language.
2. The school uniform must be worn on all school days and school important functions.
3. Pupils are responsible for the safety of their own belongings. Pupils should not wear any jewels, anklets and beads when coming to school. The school cannot assume any responsibility for the loss of pupils belongings.
4. Please send the child to school regularly on time.
5. Leave will not be granted except on written application from parent or guardian. In case of long absence owing to illness, especially for tests and examinations, the parent/guardian should provide a Medical certificate. Continuous absence without permission for more than a week will b deemed as withdrawal of the pupil & his/her name will be struck off from the rolls.
6. Every pupil must possess the prescribed text books and notebooks. They must bring their books everyday according to the time table only.
7. Parents are requested to co – operate with the school in enforcing, discipline, regularity, punctuality and systematic work. They should see that their ward’s does his/her home work before starting for the school everyday.
8. Progress report will be issued to the parents showing their ward’s performance and progress of their ward and take necessary steps in case of the weak students. Report cards should returned to the school duly signed within three days of its receipt.
9. Parents should co-operate by coaching their children in their weak subjects. No appeals will be entertained. Parents must send their children to the remedial classes without fail.
10. Parent’s/Guardian’s are requested to check the calendar/circular regularly and ensure that the child makes full use of opportunities provided by school.
11. Parents are most welcome to visit the school and enquire the progress of their children with the respective subject teacher or class teacher with prior appointment.
12. Parents are not allowed to see their children during school hours. Any parent who insists on meeting his child, should seek permission from the principal.
13. Students suffering from contagious or infectious diseases will not be permitted to attend the school until she/he is completely cured.
14. Pupils seeking admission must come with their parent or guardian who will provide the personal details.
15. As a part of academic process, the students have to prepare and submit certain projects. Please extend your support for better participation.
16. Encourage your child to participate in co-curricular activities of his/her interest.
• Everything mentioned is subject to alteration.